Thursday, May 9, 2013

God's Provision, Scriptures

Jeremiah 29:11 ESV
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.

Psalms 2:8 (ESV) 
Ask of me, and I will make the nations your heritage, and the ends of the earth your possession.

Hebrews 13:5 ESV
... he has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.”

Philippians 4:19 ESV 
And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.

Matthew 6:26 ESV 
Look at the birds of the air: they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they?

Proverbs 3:5 ESV 
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding.

Matthew 11:28 ESV 
Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Malachi 3:10 ESV 
Bring the full tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. And thereby put me to the test, says the Lord of hosts, if I will not open the windows of heaven for you and pour down for you a blessing until there is no more need.

Philippians 1:6 ESV 
And I am sure of this, that he who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Jesus Christ.

2 Corinthians 9:8-11 ESV 
And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that having all sufficiency in all things at all times, you may abound in every good work. As it is written, “He has distributed freely, he has given to the poor; his righteousness endures forever.” He who supplies seed to the sower and bread for food will supply and multiply your seed for sowing and increase the harvest of your righteousness. You will be enriched in every way to be generous in every way, which through us will produce thanksgiving to God.

2 Peter 1:3 ESV 
His divine power has granted to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of him who called us to his own glory and excellence,

Philippians 4:6 ESV 
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.

Jeremiah 29:11 ESV 
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.

Matthew 6:32 ESV 
For the Gentiles seek after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them all.

Matthew 6:11 ESV 
Give us this day our daily bread,

Jude 1:24 ESV 
Now to him who is able to keep you from stumbling and to present you blameless before the presence of his glory with great joy,

Exodus 19:5 ESV  ...and keep my covenant, you shall be my treasured possession among all peoples, for all the earth is mine;

Philippians 2:13 ESV 
It is God who works in you, both to will and to work for his good pleasure.

Romans 8:28 ESV 
And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.

Genesis 12:1-3 ESV 
Now the Lord said to Abram, “Go from your country and your kindred and your father's house to the land that I will show you. And I will make of you a great nation, and I will bless you and make your name great, so that you will be a blessing. I will bless those who bless you, and him who dishonors you I will curse, and in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.”

1 Peter 2:5 ESV 
You yourselves like living stones are being built up as a spiritual house, to be a holy priesthood, to offer spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.

Psalms 2:8 ESV
Ask of me, and I will make the nations your heritage, and the ends of the earth your possession.

Matthew 18:19 KJV
And he commanded the multitude to sit down on the grass, and took the five loaves, and the two fishes, and looking up to heaven, he blessed, and brake, and gave the loaves to [his] disciples, and the disciples to the multitude.

Psalms 89:33 NLT
But I will never stop loving him nor fail to keep my promise to him.

Jeremiah 29:11 ESV 
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment