Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Footsteps I Walk In

I'm trying to follow the example of Abraham & believe I will receive my promise even after I blew it. 

I'm trying to follow the example of Joseph & do my best job in lower than anticipated places.

I'm trying to follow the example of Miriam & b a loud enuf praiser for people to follow. 

I'm trying to follow the examples of Joshua & Caleb & claim a victory no one else can see. 

I'm trying to follow the example of Ruth & work hard in an unfamiliar place.

I'm trying to follow the example of Esther & present myself as a queen of courage tho inside I may feel like an orphan.

I'm trying to follow the example of David & b creative for God's pleasure when no one can see.

I'm trying to follow the example of Samuel & hear God's voice above the demands of ministerial duties.

More coming as I face an obstacle in life, & use these Heroes of Faith's trail as stepping stones, confidently putting my foot in their footsteps.

God LOVES an encore. If he did it once he WANTS to do it again!! I'm applauding with all my fanatical soul to get him back out on my life's stage! He amazes me over & over! I luv him!

(It'll work for YOU to! Do it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment