Thursday, April 4, 2013

Scriptures of Growth I Pray, Claim And Declare

Let me be like the trees planted by the riverbank, w/roots that reach into the water.
Let me not be bothered by heat, or worried about drought.
Let me always be fresh, green & fruitful, no matter the season.
But blessed are those who trust in the Lord and have made the Lord their hope and confidence. They are like trees planted along a riverbank, with roots that reach deep into the water. Such trees are not bothered by the heat or worried by long months of drought. Their leaves stay green, and they never stop producing fruit. (Jeremiah 17:7, 8 NLT)


Make me like a majestic cedar, strong and far reaching, a producer of seed.
Make me strong enough that people of "every sort" can rest and find shelter in me.
“...It will become a majestic cedar, sending forth its branches and producing seed. Birds of every sort will nest in it, finding shelter in the shade of its branches. (Ezekiel 17:22, 23 NLT)


Make me flourish and grow.
Psalms 92:12
The righteous shall flourish like the palm tree: he shall grow like a cedar in Lebanon.


I will plant myself in my church and flourish there.
Psalms 92:13
Those that be planted in the house of the LORD shall flourish in the courts of our God.

I will live a righteous life and flourish as a branch.
Proverbs 11:28
...the righteous shall flourish as a branch.

Let my household flourish.
Proverbs 14:11
...the tabernacle of the upright shall flourish.


For MY well-being:
   Let me live in your shade.
For the well-being of those I'm responsible for:
   Let me flourish like grain.
   Let me blossom like grapevines.
   Let me b as fragrant as wine.
My people will again live under my shade. They will flourish like grain and blossom like grapevines. They will be as fragrant as the wines of Lebanon. (Hosea 14:7 NLT)


I claim these exchanges & trade outs so that I can b called a tree of righteousness, a planting of The Lord... BE GLORIFIED IN ME!
Isaiah 61:3 (KJV)
To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.


Let your promises of healing & deliverance, blessings & favor, love & newness of life be verified in me. RAISE ME UP.
And now, O God of Israel, let thy word, I pray thee, be verified, which thou spakest unto thy servant David my father. (1 Kings 8:26 KJV)

Click here for more scriptures I pray, claim and declare.

No comments:

Post a Comment