Friday, April 5, 2013

Devotion; How To Allow God To Work

On Friday's, at 9:00am(EST) I provide a free devotional via conference call. To listen to the conference call LIVE, simply dial, 805-399-1000, and when prompted enter access code, 150884#.

Click here for the devotion call from 4/5/13. (This recording expires, 4/17/15.)
Or you can listen to the recording on your phone by dialing,
805-399-1099
Access:316519#

This devo is my hobby, therefore my family and job will be prioritized. Stay connected with me on Facebook and Twitter to get updates and reminders about the devotion call. I'll be posting there if I'm not able to have the call.

All for one, and one for all! We are the Body of Christ! =)

Have a great day, muh peeps!

Check out this blog from the past: The Glory of Enduring

No comments:

Post a Comment