Monday, April 1, 2013

Scriptures I Pray, Claim, and Declare...

Give me a Manasseh & an Ephraim.
Let me forget all my troubles & those who've hurt me.
Let me be fruitful even while I'm still grieving.
Joseph named his older son Manasseh, for he said, “God has made me forget all my troubles and everyone in my father’s family.” Joseph named his second son Ephraim, for he said, “God has made me fruitful in this land of my grief.” (Genesis 41:51, 52 NLT)

Let my future glory be greater than my past glory!
Bring PEACE to me!
The future glory of this Temple will be greater than its past glory, says the Lord of Heaven’s Armies. And in this place I will bring peace. I, the Lord of Heaven’s Armies, have spoken!” (Haggai 2:9 NLT)

Spark my enthusiasm!
So the Lord sparked the enthusiasm of Zerubbabel son of Shealtiel, governor of Judah, and the enthusiasm of Jeshua son of Jehozadak, the high priest, and the enthusiasm of the whole remnant of God’s people. They began to work on the house of their God, the Lord of Heaven’s Armies, (Haggai 1:14 NLT)

Make me strong.
...It pleases you to make us strong. (Psalm 89:17 NLT)

Make me able to rise above difficulties, emotional crashes, negative thinking.
2 Samuel 22:34 (KJV)
He maketh my feet like hinds' [feet]: and setteth me upon my high places.

Habakkuk 3:19 (KJV)
The LORD God [is] my strength, and he will make my feet like hinds' [feet], and he will make me to walk upon mine high places. To the chief singer on my stringed instruments.

Don't let me stumble as I try to get thru & out of this unfamiliar, dark, rocky place.
He will not let you stumble;
the one who watches over you will not slumber. (Psalm 121:3 NLT)

I want to desire ONLY what God wants me to desire.
I want my desires (emotional drives) to b of God.
Not my will, but God's will be done.
For God is working in you, giving you the desire and the power to do what pleases him. (Philippians 2:13 NLT)

...I will put a desire in their hearts to worship me, and they will never leave me. (Jeremiah 32:40 NLT)

...I will put my laws in their minds,
and I will write them on their hearts... (Hebrews 8:10 NLT)

I claim these exchanges & trade outs so that I can b called a tree of righteousness, a planting of The Lord... BE GLORIFIED IN ME!
Isaiah 61:3 (KJV)
To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.

For MY well-being:
   Let me live in your shade.
   Hide me under the shadow of the Almighty.
For the well-being of those I'm responsible for:
   Let me flourish like grain.
   Let me blossom like grapevines.
   Let me b as fragrant as wine.
My people will again live under my shade. They will flourish like grain and blossom like grapevines. They will be as fragrant as the wines of Lebanon. (Hosea 14:7 NLT)

Let ur promises of healing & deliverance, blessings & favor, love & newness of life b verified in me. RAISE ME UP.
And now, O God of Israel, let thy word, I pray thee, be verified, which thou spakest unto thy servant David my father. (1 Kings 8:26 KJV)

Click here for more scriptures I pray, claim and declare!

No comments:

Post a Comment